Hello from Poland

Hi to all Miata owners in Croatia,

I am a member of Mx5/Miata club of Poland (www.mx5.prv.pl). I can manage reading Croatian more or less but forgive me for my writing skills after five years of not using the language are null. I own a British Racing Green Miata NB, which some of you in Zagreb might have noticed back in 2001 zooming the city streets with an irish setter dog (half Croat, half American) on the pass. seat.
In our club we are gatheing information about events in Europe planned for this year in order to consider participation of some of us in them. I have not managed to find any planned events on your forum but have noticed that you have a special Istra Miata Club. BTW are there any other regional miata clubs?
Best regards,
Karol

hey you must be the famous guy that appeared in the presentation for the NC with a setter on the passanger seat :D ? (remember it from the miata.net forum also)

Nice to see you on our forum
you can try to register to access fully our forum, after that you can switch to english interface of the forum, there's much to see here

Istra is not our local club, it was one of our trips, but we are ready for a re-run if get some international meeting to take place this summer down there!

jsp_m wrote:hey you must be the famous guy that appeared in the presentation for the NC with a setter on the passanger seat :D ? (remember it from the miata.net forum also)
Thats correct - that was my setter all right :lol:
Any fixed dates on CroMiat meetings between May-Sept. 2006 in which a few Miatas from Poland might join in?
Lep pozdrav,
Karol

Karol wrote:Thats correct - that was my setter all right :lol:
This must be him (from the MX-5 Klub Polska website) :)

Karol wrote:Any fixed dates on CroMiat meetings between May-Sept. 2006 in which a few Miatas from Poland might join in?
I believe there's nothing in the works at this moment, but we'll surely keep you posted. We would love to have you as our guests in the summer :)

Sasa

Thats right. this is he, my irish setter also noted in HKS :-D

If you will get something going once the sunshine and warmth arrive (it's been in the past days over - 30 C. here in Warsaw) :cry: let us know.

I was considering a trip of a couple of Miatas from Poland along the Adriatic Sea towards Dalmatia - Zadar, Sibenik, split to Split, Dubrovnik and the works. Unfortunately Palagruza is out of reach for a Miata unless its Gibbs Aquada (www.aquada.hostgoodtechnology.net).
BTW I wonder if the donkey there, named Mercedes is still active :lol:

Welcome

here is two pictures with Croatian Afghan hound:

Kapetan Kirk: "Zene na Vulkanu razmisljaju logicki, Spock. To je jedini takav planet u galaksiji."

Damir wrote:
Hahahahaha, at first glance I thought that's Bagi sitting on the passenger seat.... :)

Sasa

He, he - used to have an Afghan hound, too back in the 70-80-ties, only mine was a light brown/cream.
I guess you get a lot of comments like I did - "Who was that brunette (in my case red head) I saw you driving with last night???"
Karol NB 1.8 2000/2001 BRG

karol wrote: I guess you get a lot of comments like I did - "Who was that brunette (in my case red head) I saw you driving with last night???"
Yes, I get a lot of comments like that ...

Any additional info.on Dalmatia and Istria in the summer?
Some of the polish members will be in Brno, so we might meet there if some of you are coming too.

Plan događanja za 2006. godinu:
01. travnja - Open Car Day
12-14. svibnja - međ. susret Brno (CZ)
početak lipnja - roštilj @ Trputci
kraj lipnja - TDI 3
kolovoz - tradiocionalan međ. susret Grazu (A)
Dogovorili smo i čitav niz aktivnosti kojima nismo dodijelili vrijeme, a to su:

- putovanje u Marof na stazu (Mario će se raspitati i psolati detalje na forum)
- Rafting na Uni - Saša i Emir će vidjeti što se može predložiti i za koje vrijeme
- Dalmatiana - za posjet Dalmaciji i našim vjenim južnim članovima Damir će organizirati noćenje negdje oko Splita, detalji na forumu u ljeto...

To bi bilo otprilike sve za sada, kada dogovorimo fiksno vrijeme za tjedne sastanke dodati ćemo ga listi!

Ugodno druženje! Miata Klub
Karol NB 1.8 2000/2001 BRG

Hi Karol,

we are planning to come to Brno. At this moment we don't know exact number of our members that will participate.
We are also planning to go to Istria at the end of June and Dalmatia in July, we still don't have the fixed dates, but we'll inform you asap.